Re: [ontolog-forum] Architecture of Intelligent Systems - Flexible Modul

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <metasemantics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:08:53 -0700

Just the published patents take up about a TB of space at the USPTO, so stacking up about seven or eight of those FMF units could be partitioned by vocabulary perhaps.  But the search parts would then have to be over the entire vocabulary and any unit that has a partial match with the patent vocabularies.

What would the total cost of ownership (TCO) be like to set up a project with the FMF performing the needed functionalities, plus a few dbmss?

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper,

Rich Cooper,

Chief Technology Officer,

MetaSemantics Corporation

MetaSemantics AT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com

( 9 4 9 ) 5 2 5-5 7 1 2

http://www.EnglishLogicKernel.com