Re: [ontolog-forum] Architecture of Intelligent Systems - Flexible Modul

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <metasemantics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 12:05:31 -0700

Michael, John, Ed,

MB: can can can can could. As the most simple systems are Turing complete, I'd say what a system *can* do is not relevant, only what it actually does :-)

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

Agreed.  There are lots of systems that take longer than the universe's remaining life.  There are zillions of problems that can take hundreds of years of processor time.  Those are only mildly interesting to remember when the need exists.  But the algorithms that are consistently useful and have optimal performance for most REAL applications are the ones that are useful AND correct.

"Nuclear fusion as an energy generation technology will be here in ten years" I kept hearing in the sixties.  I still hear it today, but not as confidently spoken now.

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper,

Rich Cooper,

Chief Technology Officer,

MetaSemantics Corporation

MetaSemantics AT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com

( 9 4 9 ) 5 2 5-5 7 1 2

http://www.EnglishLogicKernel.com