Re: [ontolog-forum] Data Silos

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Hodges <jhodgesatmb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 17:23:33 -0800
What I said is that interoperability across organizations 'cannot' be solved in
a single organization, not that it cannot be solved. We all believe that the
problem is solvable - that is the business we are in! My posting was about
finding documentation about the issues with silo'ed solutions.    (01)

Jack    (02)

Sent from my iPad    (03)