Re: [ontolog-forum] Requesting Opinions on the Benefits of Predicates as

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mark H Linehan" <mhl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:21:43 -0400
The primary purpose of DTV is to allow people who write definitions and
rules in SBVR to reference a principled set of date and time concepts.  SBVR
is about modeling, not about execution -- so the fact that there are library
functions for date and time functions is only relevant if and when you want
to translate SBVR to an executable form.    (01)

Mark    (02)