Re: [ontolog-forum] Intentionality Best Practices

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 20:28:36 +0000
I don't know that we can address "intentionality" in any detail (see:
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/intentionality/ for a brief, accessible
discussion). There is just too much.    (01)

For John Bottoms' questions about "intentionality best practices", I guess we
must ask him what he has in mind, i.e., to provide more detail about his own
intent.    (02)

Thanks,
Leo    (03)