Re: [ontolog-forum] axiom & mKR experiment

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhmccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 15:53:34 -0700
My only goal is to contribute a useful tool to ontology engineers.

Do YOUR homework.

If you want to know the meaning of mKR propositions,
read my tutorial: http://mkrmke.org/doc/MKEtutorial.html

If you want to know about the power of the mKR language,
read about the languages whose features mKR shares,
and whose programs mKE/mKR can execute:
        UNIX shell:  http://kornshell.com
        Unicon:        http://unicon.org

Dick McCullough