Re: [ontolog-forum] mKR proof of correctness

To: "Dr. Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: KR-language <kr-language@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Richard S. Latimer" <rslatimer@xxxxxxx>
From: David Whitten <whitten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 10:57:58 -0400
I'm a little confused. You (Dick McCullough) said:
>The user of this program/language/knowledgebase can add propositions
>to the knowledgebase which can be false.  There are some built-in
>consistency checks to prevent this.

This seems to say the built-in consistency checks prevent adding propositions
that the previous sentence said you can add.

If your built-in consistency checker is looking at input, what kind of consistency
is it looking to check?

I think those asking for logical foundations for mKr want the list of what happens to be
mathematically and externally defined.