Re: [ontolog-forum] mKR proof of correctness

To: rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 08:56:08 -0700

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 6:21 AM, Richard H. McCullough <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
...  Ayn Rand devotes a whole chapter of "Introduction
to Objectivist Epistemology" to axiomatic concepts, and I  think
 the beginning of  that chapter  is the best _expression_ of what
axiomatic concepts are.  I quote

            An axiomatic concept is the identification of a
            primary fact of reality, which cannot be analyzed,
            i.e., reduced to other facts or broken into component
            parts.  It is implicit in all facts  and in all knowledge.
            It is the fundamentally given and directly perceived
            or experienced, which requires no proof or explanation,
            but on which all proofs and explanations rest.

Even by this measure, which is not originally attributable to Rand, in what way are your "axioms" consistent with this definition?

Note that I argue that the axiomatic method may be refined and strengthened with general covariance.

Regards,
Steven