[ontolog-forum] oops: RE: FW: mKR2IKL

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhmccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 09:00:23 -0700
Of course, I meant to say

         existent isc entity, characteristic, proposition;

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems
mKE and the mKR language
mKR/mKE tutorial

From: rhmccullough@xxxxxxxxx
To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ontolog-forum] FW: mKR2IKL
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:57:09 -0700

Ed

Perhaps "ignore" is the wrong word.
Part of Rand's discussion of existence says that
there are facts which are independent of man.
Those facts are expressable as propositions.
But she does not take the next step and file them
under existent.

The inverse proposition
        existence isc entity, characteristic, proposition;
is implied by the original proposition.
It's just swapping subject and object.

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems