[ontolog-forum] Thoughtful wishing vs. wishful thinking... ;-)

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Hassan Aït-Kaci" <hassanaitkaci@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 05:53:58 -0800

Hi,

Thought the two presentations below might be of interest to a non-empty subset of this community.

The 1st one was a keynote at INTIS 2013 (http://intis.conferences-it.com/index.php/tuto-missions/hassanaitkaci), in beautiful Tangier, Morocco, Nov. 30, 2013 - it is mostly non-technical, and more forest vs. trees.

The 2nd is more technical and was my (unfortunately hurried) contribution as part of the Ontolog Forum's panel on Ontology, Rules, and Logic Programming for Reasoning and Applications (RulesReasoningLP) mini-series of virtual panel sessions - Nov. 21, 2013 (http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_11_21).

Wishing my best Season's Greetings to all! :-)
--
-hak