Re: [ontolog-forum] Thoughtful wishing vs. wishful thinking... ;-)

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "cedar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cedar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Hassan Aït-Kaci" <hassanaitkaci@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:25:45 -0800
Dear John,

Thank you very much for such words and suggestions. I would be delighted to collaborate on making what I am proposing an alternative to existing technology. But you are right, this may not have been an appropriate time to post on a public forum. I am open for discussion now or later as you suggest in January.

Meanwhile, wishing you Happy Holidays! :-)

Kind regards,

-hak