Re: [ontolog-forum] LInked Data meme revisited

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Hassan Aït-Kaci" <hassanaitkaci@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:10:41 +0100
On 12/17/2013 7:00 PM, Ron Wheeler wrote:
You need to read what he said more carefully.
He did not say that any language was replaced.

Thanks for your gentle admonition and your pointing out the quantifier "any" vs. "some". Ok ... let's suppose....

However, can you pretty please enlighten me further by explaining to me what other languages were used in North Africa (namely, Morocco+Algeria+Tunisia) before the Arabs came?