Re: [ontolog-forum] RDF and XML

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 06:51:20 -0400
Paul,    (01)

I'm delighted to hear a point that I have emphasized, especially since
it comes from somebody who actually did the hard work to implement it:
"CL seemed simple and flexible by comparison [to RIF and RuleML]."    (02)

I'm sending this note to the CL list.  That application of XCL is
especially important for those who are overhauling the ISO standard.    (03)

John    (04)