Re: [ontolog-forum] RDF and XML

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Osorno, Marcos" <Marcos.Osorno@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:39:48 -0400

>I'm not at liberty to disclose further details of our system (however I
>think I can say, without fear of prosecution, that it does *not* include
>the collection of emails, phone calls, messages, or tweets from
>unsuspecting persons ;-).    (01)

Lol.    (02)

>As for CL tools, our requirements do not yet exceed the capabilities of
>XSLT.    (03)

I'm currently spending most of my time in XJC/JAXB, so I can relate. The
thing I keep dragging my feet about is the intermediary POJO binding and
persistence integration software to get heterogeneous approaches to work
together. There's some newer RDF to POJO libraries that look promising.
Are you using anything for RDF/OWL/CL to POJO binding?    (04)

Thanks,    (05)

Marcos    (06)