Re: [ontolog-forum] Unit testing and usability validation of schemas and

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:20:01 +0100

Dear Marcos,

One of the problem with ontology design (as with most areas of design) is that there is more than one possible way to create something that works. So ultimately, you test whether the result works well enough in just the same way as anything else. All the nuances and the clashes you find between them are about different approaches to producing something that hopefully will work.

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 1489 880185

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

Skype: dr.matthew.west

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

https://sites.google.com/site/drmatthewwest/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 8 Ennismore Close, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2SU.