Re: [ontolog-forum] is-part-of: a really, really, bad practice?

To: mclange@xxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: William Frank <williamf.frank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:18:44 -0400
I think that my misuse of the ordinary use of 'catalyst' might have confused.

caltalyst is a derived concept, a catalysts being something that plays the role of catalyser is a catalysis process.

so, my translation to a non-ER dependent descriptions should have been

there is a catalyis such that

MTHFR plays the catylizer role in that catalysis