Re: [ontolog-forum] Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis

To: doug@xxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:55:27 -0800

My comments regarding the brain map project were made after reading only the
hyperbole of the NY Times and PBS reporting of the case for the project. Since
then The Economist has reported the case for the project differently,
emphasizing that the project's goals as an anatomy project without claims
concerning intelligence and "the mind."    (01)

When presented in this way - consistent with your argument - I have no
objection to it.    (02)

Best regards,
Steven    (03)

On Feb 26, 2013, at 11:45 AM, doug foxvog <doug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)