Re: [ontolog-forum] Architectural considerations in Ontology Development

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Hans Polzer" <hpolzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:36:38 -0500
Sorry, Duane. I don't have a link. It was a verbal comment made by a Swedish
Defense Ministry person during a meeting on interoperability that I attended
in Stockholm in the 2005 timeframe. I'd be surprised  if this was publicly
acknowledged at the time they were following the policy.    (01)

Hans    (02)