Re: [ontolog-forum] Architectural considerations in Ontology Development

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:51:42 -0800
Good points, John ... but,    (01)

"forthcoming"!? ... that session happened a little more than a week ago.    (02)

As a clarification: the "Ontology Summit" is a 3 month series of
events ... OntologySummit2013 *is*e in session now (all the virtual
panel sessions, including the Feb-7 one your are referring to, are
part of the ontology summit.)    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy