Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology in Mainstream Media

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Matthew Kaufman <mkfmncom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:11:49 -0500
Thanks everyone for your participation on this list; it is the best list I have ever been a part of.  I'd like to participate more in the web area of services because they definitely are not semantic or so usable in my opinion.

We need something like Gopher or eg i.e. simplicity for ontology and entity management and services online.