Re: [ontolog-forum] Estimating number of all known facts

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 08:39:55 -0500
Or, to sum up: there is no fact of the matter.     (01)

Why are we having to read this thread at all? Does having an answer to this
unanswerable question actually matter? If so, why, and to whom?     (02)

Pat    (03)

On May 26, 2012, at 5:01 AM, Chris Menzel wrote:    (04)

phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us       http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes    (06)