Re: [ontolog-forum] Terminology and Knowledge Engineering

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ghalem Ouadjed (EOWEO)" <gouadjed@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:57:16 +0100
Hi Dave
i find that kind of approach very usefull as my experience when meeting big and middle size companies, i actually meet a culture based on OOL and the first thing i have to build is to "synchronize" the cultures (approaches, knowledges). And then each team i meet is able to understand the essence and how evolve correctly respecting the project we have to work on. To resume this mail : understand, synchronize, evolve.
Thank you for this work

Cheers
Ghalem