Re: [ontolog-forum] How determine the instances of this concept?

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:40:04 +0100

Dear Joel Luis,

How about this.

SF = Sedimentary Facies

R= Rock

Each SF is an R

Each SF is a proper part of some R

Each SF has a boundary

Each boundary that is a boundary of an SF is visible

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 1489 880185

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

Skype: dr.matthew.west

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.