Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology going offline

To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:35:48 -0700
Dear John, Doug and Richard, et al,    (01)

It is clear to me (and probably to all of you as
well) that none of us is going to change his
position on these issues, but we have demonstrated
that we each perceive our self interest, and the
facts and rules we use to maintain those
perceptions, in ways unique to each of us.      (02)

Is there a way we can make progress on a self
interest ontology without solving these greater
political problems?  It seems to me that a much
more basic understanding of self interest is
needed.  Have we reached any kind of a consensus
on the bacterial film, on Use Case 1, or on other
ways to advance the ontology beyond airing our
individualities?      (03)

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to proceed in
light of our differences?      (04)

Comments, suggestions, constructive ontolog
fragments will be appreciated.      (05)

-Rich    (06)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com