Re: [ontolog-forum] Why most classifications are fuzzy

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 22:40:59 +0300

> Rich wrote: "Suppose there is a universe of "PRIMITIVE" properties..."
This is all the science is to pursue, to discover the universe of
basic/simple/primitive properties as a universal hierarchy of properties,
 generating the standard pyramid of classes of entities.
 Azamat
 PS: To extend the idea, go for basic states or fundamental
properties/quantities, like in QM the quantum numbers are used to define a
 quantum system. So the question is how many states/properties are needed to
describe any given thing or system.