Re: [ontolog-forum] Prolog in semantic applications [was - Fwd: [ontolog

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jans Aasman <ja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:16:59 +0200
I had the book since it came out :-)

On 2/26/2011 10:50 PM, Adrian Walker wrote:
Hi Peter, Jans & All --

For Prolog in semantic applications, the following book may be of interest:

Knowledge Systems and Prolog -- Developing Expert, Database and Natural Language Systems (second edition), by Walker, McCord, Sowa and Wilson, ISBN 0-201-52424-4.

It's an old book, but is arguably far ahead of its time.

                                  Cheers,  -- Adrian