Re: [ontolog-forum] IBM Watson on Jeopardy

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:56:00 -0500
Ahem...  Anyone in this conversation been in the military or have credentials
in military history?  One good reason I'd rather not see this conversation on
ontolog. Another is that it's way out of scope and bordering on political - and
those of you who know me know you don't want me to go there.     (01)

So please take this somewhere else (but include me - I'd love to get into this
one)    (02)

  Bill    (03)

On Feb 13, 2011, at 8:18, "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)