Re: [ontolog-forum] Modeling a money transferring scenario

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 08:02:05 -0800
You might want to refer to (if you haven't already) the "The EDM
Council Semantics Repository" work. Mike Bennett, who is a key driver
of that work is an active member here, and can probably answer some of
the question you may have on that work.    (01)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_09_25
and http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2009_Symposium#nid1VUY    (02)

Regards.  =ppy