Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: [New post] The Newest from SOA: The SOA Ontolog

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Research <research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:52:04 +0100
John:
The implications of your conclusion, whilst arguably valid, are nonetheless
chilling.
I'm happy that some automated system might *help* me model my world (even
extensively), but I will *always* want the final say. Decades of AI failures
and false dawns demonstrate that we should never hand control over to fully
automated systems.    (01)

Best regards,
Peter    (02)

Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant    (03)

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies
www.peterfbrown.com
@pensivepeter
P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA    (04)