[ontolog-forum] Holon and Bruno -semantic analysis

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:41:31 +0000 (GMT)

hello (sorry for my very bad english)

object,propriété,relation=no

holon,aspect,enaction=yes

enaction=lot of relations (pro-action,action,reaction,retroaction,reretroaction with meta,metameta,and metametameta)(relation=verb=action="" is fractal by definition)

aspect=domain of enaction(domain=group=catégorie=part)

holon=knot of aspect(the sum of part is more than the part)(knot is made by endo-relation)(endo ~ auto)

finally in e-Matrix(my personnal project) all are(shall be) made of relation

comments and critics are welcome

bruno

Bruno,

1. I maintain that the semantic primitives are objects, properties and relations with object as the starting point. (Check out “the meaning of Res menad”- an object, meaning a thing or something that obstructs your sight). 1.1They are the domain or content of the concept of reality. 1.2 An object cannot be separated from its qualities. 1.3 An object has no foundation without qualities. 1.4 By removing all the properties of an object, you destroy the object. 1.5 Objects seem to have greater autonomy than properties or relations. 1.6 I think that a holon is a narrower term than an object. I accept that a holon is simultaneously a whole and a part. Also that wholes and parts in an absolute sense do not exist anywhere. I accept that Koestler is right saying that holons exist simultaneously as self-contained wholes in relation to their sub-ordinate parts, and dependent parts when considered from the inverse direction.

2. Compare my claim with facts. What are facts? Objects, properties and relations in disguise.

3. We see/conceive the world in a spacetime continuum (which is not complete without the concept of motion (change)). (Space and time on their own have lesser autonomy than the spacetime continuum. Compare your part-whole point and synergy)

4. With object, property and relation spatial relations are revealed That is what we call reality. Even time is pictured as spatial relation.

5. Reality may be smaller or bigger Thus it is relative. “The more reality or existence an object has, the more attributes it is likely to have.” (Spinoza).

6. On relation we seem to differ. I am not familiar with enactment, http://www.utwente.nl/cw/theorieenoverzicht/Theory%20clusters/Organizational%20Communication/enactment_theory.doc/

so I have some homework to do

I hope this is enough for a start/spark.

Regards,

Ferenc