Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Enterprise Architecture - Interoperability?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Sowa and Ed,

I believe my reference to the word new for Semantic Interoperability is for web based architecture..

I agree with the rest for tradiitional system engineering  concept   ( However I only started using a computer in the 1980s..  any thing else is bookish knowledge for me..)

Thank you for the clarity..
Pavithra