Re: [ontolog-forum] Triadic Sign Relations

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rick Murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:27:34 -0400
Rich & All:

Folks here might be interested in revisiting this triangle in the context of the ongoing discussion.

http://www.rickmurphy.org/images/interpretant-triangle.png

Although much of what's in the triangle is well-known,  labeling the sides combined with the counter-clockwise inner and clockwise outer edges reveals something unique.

In its next revision the triangle will display the term "IT" at the bottom and "IS" at the top.

--
Rick