Re: [ontolog-forum] Looking for landmanagement Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Oliva, Marcela" <OlivaM@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:00:18 -0700
Hi Team:

I am and I am honor to be part of this group.

I know, I do not participate much, but I learn and capture from the dialog. I am more into  visual computation.

Here is a link 7 minutes of my work

Regards,

Professor Marcela Oliva, B.Arch M.Arch
LATTC Green Workforce C.D.M. Department, Architecture and Environmental Design Discipline
LACCD Sustainable Building Program, Knowledge Managment
213 7633676