Re: [ontolog-forum] owl2 and cycL/cycML

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:11:00 +0100
Sorry, but you are missing the point.     (01)

The point is that a given conclusion *can* be proven with the facts at our
disposal, it's just that we delegated the task of checking the facts to a
stupid/careless person, and they told as that they weren't able to draw the
conclusion.    (02)

Please let's not muddy the waters with this discussion of NAF -- it is really a
red herring.    (03)

Ian    (04)

On 2 Aug 2010, at 18:54, Rich Cooper wrote:    (05)