Re: [ontolog-forum] Plural taxonomies?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:53:38 -0400
Hi Debora,

I'm curious please about publication of Omniclass tables as pdf.

Are the tables available in machine readable form?

What are the license requirements, if any?

                         Thanks,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering
Phone: USA 860 830 2085