Re: [ontolog-forum] Plural taxonomies?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Deborah MacPherson <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 12:02:52 -0400
Hi Alex and John - Thanks for your feedback. This helps my understanding a lot. Thanks, Deborah

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Alex Shkotin <alex.shkotin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Deborah,

check this

"A conceptual data model that represents relationships and rules among entities of application domain"

as "nodes" are part of data model and "taxonomy" is a kind of ontology.

Alex