Re: [ontolog-forum] Logic evolving from language ... or not

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 07:37:22 -0400
Pavithra, Ferenc, et al.,    (01)

There is an enormous amount of research and publications on this topic,
and we could discuss it forever.  But we'll make more progress on
developing tools, resources, and applications for ontology if we
focus on developing tools, resources, and applications.    (02)

I apologize for writing a couple of lengthy responses to a couple
of notes on this thread, and I'll resist the temptation to continue.    (03)