Re: [ontolog-forum] [OT] breaking list protocols

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "paoladimaio10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <paoladimaio10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:51:27 -0800
unsubscribe

On 1/31/10 5:36 PM, "Alexander Garcia Castro" <alexgarciac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all, this discussion is useless. On the one hand I have to congratulate Peter for his hard work, but most of all for his patience in this matter. On the other hand, this is being taken too personal -certainly not by Peter. Paola, could u just stop it? I would like to get back and be able to read the ontolog mailing list with something other than the kind of emails u are now posting. Please don't take my reading of this issue as an attack against you; this is just a simple request from someone who used to enjoy reading the ontolog mailling list.  BTW, I don't think this is Peters personal mailing list, but if u feel so uncomfortable, and also if u feel this list does not cover all the topics u would like to address; then, IMHO, the clear option would be to start another mailing list.

This email has not being sent in order to discuss anything, the main goal of this email is just to ask everyone to abandon a worthless  discussion.

Cheers.

PS no more of this please!!!!