Re: [ontolog-forum] [OT] breaking list protocols

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:30:22 -0600
FWIW, I have just installed filters which automatically erase any
Forum message authored by  Paola Di Maio, Pavithra or Rob Freeman, or
sent to any of these individuals, all of whom have therefore become
effectively invisible to me. (I might add that these are only the most
recent additions to my de-twittering filter, which has been protecting
me from others for some time now.)    (01)

I recommend this simple device to my colleagues, as I find that the
general quality of the forum appears to be greatly improved, and this
is achieved without impinging upon anyone's God-given right to speak
nonsense freely in a public forum.    (02)

I do not anticipate missing anything of any lasting importance.    (03)

Pat Hayes