[ontolog-forum] multidimensional surfaces

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:25:45 +0000 (GMT)

Ravi,

Thanks a lot.

In case you are interested in these references:

Bunge M. (1974 a). Semantics I: Sense and Reference, Vol. 1 of Treatise on Basic Philosophy. Dordrecht: Reidel.

Bunge M. (1974 b). Semantics II: Interpretation and truth, Vol. 2 of Treatise on Basic Philosophy. Dordrecht: Reidel.

Bunge M. (1977). Ontology I: The Furniture of the World, Vol. 3 of Treatise on Basic Philosophy. Dordrecht and Boston: Reidel.

Bunge M. (1979). Ontology II: A World of Systems, Vol. 4 of Treatise on Basic Philosophy Dordrecht-Boston: Reidel.

Bunge M. (1983). Epistemology and methodology I: Exploring the World, Vol. 5 of Treatise on Basic Philosophy. Dordrecht and Boston: Reidel.

Ferenc