Re: [ontolog-forum] multidimensional surfaces

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ravi sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:47:56 -0500
Ferenc
Thanks for the reply.

The birds reference came from Azamat and he was illustrating perhaps the fact that laws of physics such as streamline / non-turbulant and laminar flow provides the least energy flying mode with least von-karman vortex sheets for those looking at it technically.

Yes Forenc, you are right, while qualitative models are often the only way we express ontology, now IT and business technology / bioinformatice folks are entering this area in a big thrust, wanting more quantitative approaches, hence we all have challenges and need to stay in commnication as a practicing small community of ontologists.
I am very keen on your inputs or pointer to a reference on the subject of relationship classification and the attributes of affinity.

Thanks.
Ravi