Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology-based database integration

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cecil Lynch" <clynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 02:01:05 -0700
Hi John,    (01)

This sounds very eloquent and similar, though not identical to our approach.
I wish I knew more about how to really apply Common Logic and that there
were tools readily available for it. This is where I want to get to.    (02)

I read everything that I can find that you write and really appreciate your
insight on this forum.    (03)

Thanks    (04)

Cecil    (05)