Re: [ontolog-forum] The DIKW Hierarchy issue(s)

To: "Toby.Considine@xxxxxxxxx" <Toby.Considine@xxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 02:30:29 -0700
I was going to work on that.

Duane
“Why procrastinate today when you can do it tomorrow?”

On 6/18/09 11:31 PM, "Toby Considine" <Toby.Considine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As was explained at the smart grid conversations last week, any layered
system which fails to connect to the upper economic ontology [money] is
probably doomed...

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well" - Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc
Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
Co-Chair, OASIS Technical Advisory Board

Email: Toby.Considine@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: (919)619-2104
http://www.oasis-open.org
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com