Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Web Meetup group - LONDON

To: <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bahareh Heravi" <Bahareh.Heravi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 23:23:32 +0100
Dear Ian,    (01)

I was in BCS Central London branch yesterday and they were saying that there is
a possibilities of using their rooms for free. However, I am not sure about
evenings. I can ask them if you want me to. By Fujitsu, I meant the lab which
is in Hays (they are sponsors of my research), which is near Brunel and perhaps
the same problem.     (02)

Please let me know if you want me to ask BCS people or if you came to the
conclusion that Brunel is a better choice.    (03)

PS - Mark is my supervisor and I'll extend your message :)    (04)

Regards
Bahareh    (05)