Re: [ontolog-forum] Relationship: n-ary vs binary

To: "Pat Hayes" <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:23:49 +0200
Pat wrote:
"If you respond with more insulting and content-free emails, I will not respond to them. If you continue to make technical errors in your postings, I will continue to correct them. "

 Let me asure you once more, I highly esteem your views and respect your long intellectual committment and dedication to the hard cause of science, be it logic. I apologize for any equivocation.
But if you are charging you opponents for some 'technical errors', try to show a good example. For instance, see at your contradictory comment  [first techique for nonsensical effects] on my statement: [As such, everything is connected with anything.}
PH: Well, that is obvious incorrect, unless you understand 'connected' so broadly that it becomes meaningless. Certainly in the physical world, there are things that have no possible causal connection to one another (events outside one another's light-cone.)
ASHA: Check up yourself how you created your favorite nonsense situations: where in the statement,  "everything is connected with anything", you found a causal connection, when i try to tell you that there are many and many forms of relationships...

with all due respects,
Azamat