Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontological Means for Systems Engineering

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Anders W.Tell" <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:00:03 +0100
Andreas,    (01)

Such description is of interest to me and I wold like to add that it
would be great if one could keep it small as a Micro Ontology and
Theories (MOT). So it can be used as a reasonable small foundation that
could be infused as a base by interested organisations i.e. used for
*harmonisation* purposes. Adding a few directions on how the MOT could
be extended (create dialects, restrict or ...) could facilitate
organised reuse. The SBVR approach of allowing (representing and
expressing) different speech communities with terminological
dictionaries could lower terminological barriers to
*resuse*.    (02)

thanks
/anders w. tell    (03)