Re: [ontolog-forum] Definitions, Dictionaries, and Meanings

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 01:18:42 -0500
If we are not willing to put the effort in, either nothing will happen
or someone else will.
If other groups do define the terms that we leave undefine than we will
have to adapt to them regardless of their logic.
If others define the metatdata and build the repository, then we will be
on the outside looking in.    (01)

Ron    (02)