Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:41:57 -0700

> Or maybe to the move towards visual abstraction made by the Cubists
> in the 1920s, or to the rejection of tonality by the Second Viennese
> School, or even the Great Vowel Shift. When one looks at these things
> - and so many others -  with a truly Open Mind, one is struck by the
> essentially indeterminately geometric nature of Change which
> underlies them all, and transcends - or perhaps one should say,
> undermines - the narrow left-brain restrictions of mere logic. What
> we need here is a Holistic Universal Post-Quantum Topologo-Topos
> anti-Theory of Everything and Beyond!  Then, maybe, we will be able
> to get some serious ontology work done.    (01)

Finally, we're getting somewhere... I'm glad I didn't hold my breath
waiting for someone to make some sense.    (02)

(And it's a welcome palliative to that gibberish you sent earlier today
to the CL list. Models and interpretations and soundness. Greek
letters, squiggly lines and arrows. Bah to it all!)    (03)

> Pat    (04)

RRS    (05)