Re: [ontolog-forum] Upper ontology content and structure

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:12:54 +0100
Also if you happen to have TopBraid Composer you can explore the
ontology via diagrams. It's not free though, and I should say that I
don't have any particular connection with them. However I have used it
to view the COSMO ontology and it helps get a good view of what's where.
There are also very clear definitions on the text fields defining what
each item is.    (01)

Mike    (02)

Patrick Cassidy wrote:    (03)

Mike Bennett