Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rob Freeman" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:59:36 +0800
John,    (01)

We manage. Our models manage less well.    (02)

If we were to focus on a constant search for new generalizations among
words in our attempts at knowledge representation, I think our models
would do much better. That is much of my point.    (03)

If you find a contemporary approach to knowledge representation which
attempts this let me know.    (04)

Endless arguments over one or other generalization are getting us nowhere.    (05)

-Rob    (06)